Thank you so much for your comments following Day’s 1 Training. Really appreciated🙏🙏
Thank you very much Joey and Monica. Thank you Joey for helping Monica getting started on Zoom. It was a great pleasure giving Training to both of you and I am looking forward to session #2 next week.
Password: ET-2023-Apr-11 (Password not active at this stage)
My YouTube Channel
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/@TonySousa
Please also refer to the notes on the ‘Training-WordPress‘ page. Password: WordPress-2023-11
Embroidery Bugs >
My Registration on your Websites
Note: Please delete me as Admin at the end of each training session. Thank you.
- Username: Tony
- Email: email@example.com (lower case throughout)
- Password: TonyTraining123!!!
Day 1 Video Recording
Day 1 Video Recording: Joey and Monica – WordPress.
Day 2 Video Recording
Day 2 Video Recording
Subscribe to New Posts
Subscribe to new posts by entering your email on our ‘Subscribe’ widget. You will find the widget on our website’s right sidebar in most pages and blog posts.
Add your name and email address to our MailChimp Mailing List. You will find the widget on our website’s right sidebar in most pages and blog posts.
Alumni Business Directory
Add your name to the Alumni Business Directory
- Keep in touch with other Alumnus
- get a quality link to your website thus improving your SEO and Google ranking.
- I have entered 4 new categories to the Alumni Bus Directory viz.: Conference Organizer, Embroidery, Events and Machine Embroidery. It is your business and therefore you decide which category/ categories you wish to list your business in. Try and enter as much detail as possible.
- To add a listing click the link. Once the list opens follow the prompts
- remember to upload an image as well – normally people choose a business logo but you decide what suits you.
Create a Links Page on your Website
The ‘Links Page’ on your site does not have to show on website’s menu.
Create your first Blog Post
Create your first blog post with you can copy an article and paste on your blog. Do as much as you can, do not worry if you cannot do all the items below – we will go over them during day 2 of the Training. Please use the default Gutenberg Editor (please do not create your blog on a page builder).
In order for you to obtain a ‘Certificate of Completion’ 🏫🎓👩🎓 you will have to create a Blog Post taking the following into account. You are welcome to complete your Post following Day 2 Training and then send me a link to your Blog Post. Much Success
- featured image.
- add at least one H2 Heading and one H3 Heading.
- add a few paragraphs.
- use the hex colour ff5500 for the text in one of the paragraphs.
- 1) use the hex colour ff5500 for the background colour of any of your paragraph blocks and 2) use any shade of a white colour for text.
- On one of your sentences 1) hyperlink a word (any word you would like). 2) Make sure when a reader clicks the hyperlink the page opens on a new tab. 3) The colour of the hyperlink to be the hex colour: 1a75ff
- 4-5 images in your blog’s content.
- gallery with 4-5 images.
- a ’tiled mosaic’ gallery with 4-5 images.
- a ‘columns’ block with 3 columns. Please add some text on the left side block. Add some text on the right side block. Add an image in the center block.
- ‘Read more’ button
- Embed a YouTube video.
- What is the difference between copying a block and duplicating a block?
- Duplicate 3 blocks at the same time.
- Use/ add a ‘Quote’ block.
- Password protect your blog post.
- add blog post to the menu (temporarily)